India Restores 1 & 5-year e Tourist Visa to 156 Countries | Entry Requirements & Travel Restrictions 2022
The Government of India has restored the 1-year and 5-year e-tourist visas suspended from March 2020 for citizens of 156 countries with immediate effect.
India Restores 1 & 5-Years Tourist Visas:
According to the latest press release from the Government of India, 1 and 5-year India e-tourist visas will now be re-issued to citizens of 156 countries, along with paper and regular visas to citizens of all countries. This policy will be implemented with immediate effect.
The Ministry of Home Affairs of India issued the following statement regarding the reinstatement of visas suspended for the last two years.
"Government took this step keeping in view the improvement in the COVID-19 situation in the country and the need for further easing of visa and travel restrictions."
The government also said that it has restored the old, long-term regular (paper) tourist visas with a validity of 5 years that are issued to citizens of all countries.
In addition, the government notified that the long-term (10 years) regular tourist visa has been restored for citizens of the United States of America, Japan.
Entry Requirements & Travel Restrictions 2022
India emerged from a devastating 2021 in which closed borders and the Delta variant were day-to-day in the country. India opened its borders and little by little has eased travel restrictions with amazing landscapes, architecture, cultures, and religions.
There are other incredible must-see locations like Kerala, waterways, the beaches of Goa, and the city of Mumbai. And now traveling to India is permitted again. I'm sure you don't want to miss its magnificent beauty.
So here are India's latest travel restrictions for 2022 and the travel documentation that you need to enter the country on February 14th, 2022, there was a major change to the entry requirements for fully vaccinated travelers. This change removed the seven-day quarantine, replacing it with a 14 day self-monitoring period. The requirement for a COVID-19 test on the eighth day after arriving in India has also been removed.
So what do you have to do now, if you want to visit this country:
- The first thing you need to know, and it's the most logical one, you will not be able to travel. If you are displaying any coronavirus symptoms you will need to, of course, self-isolate and then just travel later.
- All visitors to India must also submit an India self-declaration form, from the online airs will be the Air Suvidha portal before the scheduled travel.
- Upon arrival, Travellers will also be subject to thermal screenings by health officials. You must comply with all instructions and screening requirements, which may include providing contact details and downloading a COVID tracking app. After that travelers will just have to keep an eye on their symptoms and take a test. If they feel they have symptoms related to COVID-19. If a traveler develops symptoms or tests positive, they will have to self-isolate and report to the nearest health facility or call the national helpline number on the screen. And that will be all as well today. And again, remember that these travel restrictions are always changing.
- And certainly no matter the travel restrictions, you will need an Indian tourist e- Visa, visa to enter the country. You can apply on your own by visiting the Indian visa application form, you can do it faster and easier. Here's how you do it in less than seven minutes:
- Go to the Indian visa application form and select your nationality. Now then we'll ask for your email address because we will be sending it to tourists e- visa. So straight to your email this way, we'll also be able to contact you. If anything happens. Now, fill out some information such as your flight date and your passport information.
- Now it's them to choose a processing time. We have three options available. If you're doing this with me, you can select the standard processing time. But if you're doing this in a rush, we have the rush and the super rush services.
- Now it's time to finish your payment and lay back because right now we're processing the tourist visa for you and getting ready to send it to you via. We've processed over half a million documents with an on-time delivery rate of 98.7%. This means that your travel documentation will always be ready, faster, easier, and stress-free, as you must know, by now, our goal is to help all of our customers take the stress and confusion out of entering any country, especially India. This way we can save you time and give you peace of mind.